Since it’s scarf season, I figured I’ll resurface some scarves that are for sale on my Etsy site!
Hi friends. It’s been a while, hasn’t it? I suppose it has. I really do wish I had a better way of uploading pictures. I do really enjoy taking them, but putting them up is such a chore! Let’s go over a few things I’ve recently done. I guess it must be the holiday season or something because oh boy I’ve been making ornaments like no other! I’m a big fan of the blanket stitching stuff or outward seams, so less talking and more pictures! Oh yeah, and that scarf was this custom scarf that someone ordered. She wanted a ferret face, body and upper legs, owl eyes and feet, turtle shell, narwhal fins and tail! *whew* That was definitely a challenge, but I love accepting challenges and interesting things to do.
This is round two of the scarf giveaway. Get them while they’re hot. Enter for your chance to win a free scarf by mr. deadfish. What do you have to do?
1. Help get the word out about mr. deadfish. How? Any one of these ways:
* Post mr.deadfish.com on your blog/Facebook/Twitter/other social media.
* Follow mrdeadfish on Twitter.
* Like mr.deadfish on Facebook.
* Heart Social Squitten on Etsy.
* Or any other way you’d like to get the word out about mr. deadfish.
2. In the comment box, write what kind of animal you’d like for your scarf as well as how you helped spread the mr. deadfish love to the internets.
3. On the first of every month, I’ll take everybody’s comments, throw them in a magic hat and let the rabbit hop out with your name on it. I’ll let the winner know via social media (via a blog post and Twitter/Facebook feeds), so be sure to look for it on February 1st.
Easy enough, right? You’ve got nothing to lose, so hop on it. Also, to celebrate the year of the rabbit, I’m giving away a free rabbit scarf to the first five purchases of a custom scarf on Etsy. Let the raffle begin!
Heather!! Congratulations, everyone, for entering in the contest. Unfortunately for a few of you, I didn’t put you in the running because I didn’t check my pending comments before I did the drawing, so the three of you that submitted last night will be entered in February’s drawing! Yay! So, once again, congratulations Heather and let me know what you would like for your scarf. Of the few that you mentioned, I have a fox and a narwhal. I actually have an orange fox (much like mine) and an orange and tan houndstooth fox! I’ll post pictures soon.
I thank everyone for entering and for those who entered in the contest, if you still want a custom scarf, I will create you a custom scarf for only $50! That’s half the normal price for twice the awesomeness! 😉 Just write me a comment or email me at info at mrdeadfish dot com. Thank you, thank you!